Thursday 21 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 11☆

Below here are my diet period:

11am~I was hungry while I was surfing internet . So, i made myself a protein meal as breakfast.Guess what I had eaten at that time. 2 eggs and a mug of soy milk shake, which are high in protein.Protein sources can make an usual people to feel their stomach full without stuffing a lot of food inside our stomach.

5pm~I was not hungry at all, but I tend to crave on something sweet. So, I ate a few pieces of tiny cookies and drank a cup of choco, hopefully can control my food cravings and temptation on high calorie foods no matter how..Lubbie , you can do it, try your best to overcome your food  temptation.Try drink plenty of water at the same time to control my appetite on food..

9pm~My stomach was feeling a bit hungry , so i made myself a choco drink while  watching a movie called《Hachiko a dog's story》.

ps>>I feel  myself want to eat something heavy flavour, desperate so much to eat such food , you know.... No matter how , I have to endure myself in such situation until next Monday . I also decide to treat myself a special tasty food on next Monday , maybe pao sardine, or  'hamchibeng' or 'kuih hijao'...So, Lubbie , carry on your diet journey and  overcome your temptation on high calorie foods..Ganbateh>>^~^<<

No comments:

Post a Comment