Wednesday 13 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 3☆

  Below are my diet period:  

7.30am~ I woke up  at this time. Before I weight myself, i enter my toilet to pee first, it is a right usual thing to do. Alright , step on the weight machine and look under my feet , hahaha, the scale goes to....... Hmm, nice job , Lubbie , your weight is 53.7 kg , total drop is 200grams. Keep it up, Lubbie^@^.  

9.40am~  i ate the leftover pork porridge( my husband bought it yesterday), wow, the taste still remained delicious although it is a leftover. However, i couldn' t finish my leftover pork porridge, so I decided to leave it on my dining table for next lunch .Yummy yummy, i m loving it.*w*  

12pm~I ate the remaining pork porridge . Next , I took my shower while I massaged and rolled my flabby fat body with my massage roller. My massage roller is able to tone my whole body. Usually , I will roll my arms , tummy , butt and thighs with roller.  I believe that the massage roller will shed away my fats and tone my whole body..After my shower, I sang karaoke songs and played HON online game.  

4.20pm~ I felt a bit hungry ,so i made myself a choco drink. It contains high calcium of nutrient.  

9pm~ I felt want to eat something ,so I ate the low fat high calcium yogurt and an apple plus an egg.

1.30am~Zzzz'o'

ps>> According to my observation of my food track, most of my eaten foods were liquid form.
          Hmm, what should i eat tomorrow ?? I can't decide any choices, it irritates me......How about  fried noodle for tomorrow 's meal (Sounds good..Let me consider first )

No comments:

Post a Comment