Sunday 24 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 14☆

below here are my diet period:

12.30pm~My first meal will be a mug of soy milk shake ,that 's all.

3pm~I prepared myself a meal  of variety vege dish like yesterday dish. Yummy yummy。I was watching a show "减肥男女" while eating my vege dish. The show was all about their slimming competition program. It sure will motivate those who are on diet like me , yeah for real.

6pm~I was drinking the choco drink while watching a horror  movie called"mama".When my husband' s elder brother came back, he brought a cone of ice cream for me.. I have long no eating ice cream...His brother asked me whether I am happy with the ice cream.. Alright, quite excited with the ice cream but the fact is ice cream containz high sugarthat is bad for health.. hmmm, not a right choice for someone who are on diet like me.Finally, i ate it.My stomach was full right there.

ps>>I am nervous about tomorrow 's weight result.wahahaha(still can laugh, laughable??)

No comments:

Post a Comment