Saturday 23 March 2013

☆Diet JOURNEY Day 13☆

  Below here are my diet period :

12pm~I woke up late , so no choice , i have to skip my breakfast. My first meal was a mug of soy milk shake as my lunch.

3.30pm~I prepared an egg and a bowl of vege dish which contains variety of vegetable such as tomatoes, cabbage, mushrooms and potato for myself.. Yummy yummy, taste good >>^~^<<I steamed all those variety of vegetables in a pot for 10 minutes (don't forget add water first before you put all the ingredients in the pot) .Tomatoes make  the dishes taste good, yeah, absolutely..I didn't put any oil or salt in the vege dishes, just simply steam them with water, taste good and healthy to eat ^^

7pm~I cooked a  bowl  of spicy instant noodles for my husband. We shared the noodles together, taste good .Don't forget my Yakult,it 's good for my digestive system .

9.30pm~While we at mamak stall sitting down, i ordered a glass of hot  sweetened milk .

12am~Zzzzz

ps>>I must stop drinking the sweetened milk as it is unhealthy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment