Wednesday 27 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 17☆

  below here are my diet periods:

10.30am ~I woke up for a while to get my weight measurement before I continue my sleep. Really disappointing to say that I got 52.0kg, not a slightly drop.. I guessed  I know why. My menstruation will be coming soon and it tends to slow down my metabolism rate  causing my weight drop so little and much more slower to drop pounds, actually this phenomenan is really common situation for girls and ladies who are on diet.So, my advice is be patient and keep your diet still to move forward. After 7 days menstruation, ladies 's metabolism rate will increase critically and it will be a no problem for losing weight fast. That 's the facts.

1pm~I woke up and drank a mug of soy milk shake and ate an egg for today' s first meal. I decided to have a whole day protein plus calcium diet today.

4pm~I drank a mug of choco milk,yummy

7.30,pm~We had our dinner at outside .I ate a large bowl of Meehun Soup but I managed to eat half of it and asked the lady to help me take away the remaining food.

8.30pm~I ate the high calories food 'ham chi beng', the big one was too hard to chew , taste not so good , whereas the small one taste better and easy to chew on . I ate a big one and 2 small 'hamchibeng'.No choice , i have to eat them because i have long no eat them and my husband bought them for me, oh my god.

ps>>I want my menstruation period come as fast as possible, so I can consume more tasty food.><'''By the way , where is my workout exercises and whole day protein diet??!!Alright,alright, I will do my workouts tomorrow,thanks for the reminder. About the whole day protein diet, i have to postpone it to another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment