Monday 25 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 15☆

Below here are my diet period:

10am~It was a weight result time.. Hopefully i can see something like 51.7kg, 51.5kg or even 51.1 kg. It seems that the numbers were not expected to exist on the weight machine. Hmm, I got 51.9 kg on the weight machine. Although I dropped my pounds, but I was not satisfy with my lost weight amount.Really upset. Last week , I lost my weight about 1.3kg whereas i lost around0.8 kg in this week.Alright, I have to put more efforts on this . I know the next step what i gonna to do .

11am~I prepared myself a mug of warm soy milk shake as my light breakfast.

2pm~Something triggered my taste  buds. No choice , tea time for myself. I ate a few pieces of cheese flavoured biscuits , 2 egg rolls and a tiny packet of tidbits while  I keep drinking water to fill up my stomach  .It was an effective way to eat light snack while keep drinking water to avoid overeating situation to be happen.Luckiky i know how to control my snacks portion . Light snack can satisfy my taste buds but don ' t over eat them .

4.30pm~I drank a mug of choco milk,yummy yummy ,it tasted good, i love it.

9.30 pm~After I 've done my shopping spree at Tesco, we went to eat a plate of curry pork rice and soup. I ate a bit of it , and I let my husband to eat my remaining food .

11.30pm~Food cravings><'''I was struggling myself to control it . grrrrh....It was torturing, damn .

ps>>After seeing my weight loss, I have to force myself to do some workout exercises start from tomorrow onwards. Exercise can boost up my metabolism, so that it can reacts fast to shed away fats. No matter how, I desire to loss another 1.4kg in 1 week time.         From now  on, I will measure my weight daily ,yup^^        And, no sweetened milk  anymore.        hmm, i would like to treat myself a bowl of hot spicy instant noodles tomorrow  if i have complete my workout exercises. Alright , it 's a deal for me .yummy yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment