Monday 11 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 1☆

Here is my diet period:

5.30am~i woke up and weight myself with my weight machine, not bad, 54 .0kg.

5.40am~
The soya milk was my first breakfast[hungry,grrruu], i turned the soyamilk into my favourite soya milk shake, taste good. To be honest,I can 't eat solid food and liquid now because i will be admitted to a surgery at 9 am today, i should take doctor's advice so that i can get rid of nausea during the surgery.^^

12pm~i drink a cup of  milo prepared by the nurse after surgery. I lost my appetite on food , so i force to eat a few spoon meehun before consume the pain killer and antibiotic.

1pm~sing karaoke songs definitely can cut down calories

2.30pm~a bit hungry after sing karaoke songs ,i ate a large bowl of meehun ,my stomach was really full.

4.30pm-9pm~t was a rainy day and i was sleeping during this period.

10pm~
i ate tohuhua, it was delicious^^It will be my last call dinner..

1.30am~no supper and get sleep as well, good night \>(^¤^)</

ps:wow, i was excited to start my diet journey and at the same time ,i also had my surgery , so i am not able to do some workout exercises these days. But i will try other ways to cut down my calories such as sing karaoke songs. It will  tend to build flat tummy, no matter how , i feel that way, haha^@^.
What will happen to my diet journey tomorrow, who knows , hopefully it will make things out, no interuptions during my diet period to reach my goal 45kg^w^
oh yeah , almost forget to tell  all of you, i got a diet assistant , it is a useful app for me who is on diet . I highly reconmend it as it will track your food calories and it will give you some tasks to complete, really interesting. You can download ''Noom"from the Play Store Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment