Thursday 28 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 18☆

  Below here are my diet periods:

10am~My weight never change, 52.0kg , speechless@@ (need some time to drop )

10.30am~I started doing my 3 sets of  workout exercises(ab, arms and legs) for 15 minutes. Usually , those workout exercises are accompanied by the coach in the workouts video.I downloaded it from the Android Market(or Play Store) .I followed the coach's steps in video to do the workouts while listening to my favourite songs.

11am~I ate the leftover 'hamchibeng', I tossed away some hard parts which were hard to chew (even bite)on.

12.30pm~Yuck ><'''Continued my 'hamchibeng' feast..Really disgusting. I dumped most of them because the taste of the food not so good and I even dumped away the choco cake( not match with my taste , the heavy weird taste gave me sort of arkward feeling , yikes) given by my husband's elder brother, yuck...Better drink my Yakult to flush away those toxic out of my body.The end of the 'hamchibeng' feast.

2.10pm~I was doing my 2nd round workout exercises for 15 minutes. Ganbateh ^^

5.30pm~When I was eating my leftover meehun soup , my husband bought 5 pieces of'kuih hijao' and another 5 pieces of' pao sardin ', too much high calorie foods, I can't eat that much . I managed to finish my leftover meehun soup , a piece of 'kuih hijao ' and a piece of 'pao sardine' ...Plus a Yakult. Yup , let my husband to finish those high calorie foods although they are my favourite foods.

8pm~My husband brought me to Viva Home's play store to play the basketball game. I try to hit my target 200marks by throwing the balls inside the basket, but i managed to get the highest mark ,that was 131marks. I played several times until I was totally exhausted and sweating all the way . After the several times of basketball games, my hands and my legs were trembling at the same time. We decided to have our tea chat at the foodcourt nearby .My husband ordered a cup of hot milo and a glass of icy Ribenna for me . I had finished my hot milo and Ribenna was left behind . I just had a few  sip  on Ribenna before we gone to Guardian store. Husband bought a lollipop for me at Guardian store because I wanted to lick it.haha

10.30pm~I had done my 3rd round workout exercises plus jumping jacks for 16minutes. After the workouts, I sang 10 karaoke songs ...haha

ps~Oh my god , I ate too much high carb and high calorie foods today,not a good news though.Better cut them down completely.Good news is i had many rounds of exercises today, sure can burn a lot of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment