Saturday 9 March 2013

Introduction about ★Loss weight journey★

Em, hi everyone , humans in worldwide, hahaha, i am pleased to say that i will begin my diet tomorrow. I hope  those who are on diet can support my blog, so we can exchange and share our diet s stories between us. it is importartant way to have someone to encourage them  including me as well during the journey of lossing weight.

Details below are my  info, check this out:
current height: 157cm
current weight:54 something , i guess
aim weight : 45kg ( will i able to make it that figure )

What is my purpose to loss my weight. Everyone should be agree with it. I wanna to be a gorgeous girl( or lady as well) , look pretty after shedding off our extra disgusting fats. Try to imagine  that we are carrying  a 10kg rice sack running here and there, gasping for the air , because it is too heavy for us to carry it and running everywhere, wow , if we try to put down the 10kg rice sack , what a relieve, we will take less burden and ease our movement.

To be honest, i m not fat at all, but i wanna to be more well look by shedding off my extra pounds^^

ps:i will write my diet journey by tomorrow, today is just an introduction..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment