Thursday 14 March 2013

☆ Diet Journey Day 4☆

  Below are my diet period:  

9.30am: Look at my weight scale...Hmm ...waiting...Oh my gosh , what was that... 53.2kg .Isn't it a good news..Haha, i shed off 500gram of fats , you know . No wonder i felt my belly become more flat than usual when i woke up ...Keep it up , Lubbie...muakzss:)  

11.40am~ I treated myself a plate of fried instant noodle (cooked by myself) and a cup of choco plus milk drink as my first breakfast meal.  

5.30pm~I made myself a cup of soy milk shake because my stomach felt a bit of hungry.  

9pm~ I drank yakult .  

10.30pm~Too exhausted , so i  slept at that time Zzzz  

ps~Not much to say..Hmm , today I used most of my time to play HON online game, that was fun....So I almost neglected about the food ..haha See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment