Sunday 31 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 21☆

Below here are my diet periods:

9am~I woke up and took my weight measurement. Hmm , my weight dropped slightly until 51.8kg ,hopefully it continues to drop without a halt.

9.15am~My first breakfast meal consist of carb,protein , fibre and fat element, it was considered as a balanced eating meal.What I had was a chicken mixed vegetable with rice and a high calorie 'pao sardin.After I finished my first meal, I immediately drank the Yakult to increase the function of my digestive system.

3pm~I had my banana and a mug of warm skim milk as my lunch.My husband bought the malay's 'onde-onde' for me .It is my favourite food and I ate it as my light snack.

5pm~I craved on something , so I ate 2 eggs to stop that condition .

11pm~I craved on food , so i drank a mug of hot skim milk.

ps>>probably my legs take 3 weeks to recover  before i get myself involve in workout exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment