Saturday 30 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 20☆

Below here are my diet periods:

11am~I woke up and took my weight measurement.Hmm,What I saw was  52.0Kg again.I was facing weight loss plaeteu these days, weight remained the same .I felt a bit frustrated.

11.30am~My first meal consist of a mug of warm soy milk shake , an egg and a banana. What a nutritious breakfast . Somehow , i added a carb food like banana in my diet, maybe it will help me to boost up my metabolism and overcome the weight loss plateau.

4pm~My lunch will be a mug of warm choco milk and a banana.

5.30pm~I drank a mug of warm skim milk , a banana and a small chocolate ball.

7.30pm~A mug of warm skim milk , a banana and 2 eggs were included in my last meal.

ps>>I am not able to do exercises for few weeks because of my strained calf  muscle .Probably it needs time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment