Friday 15 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 5☆

Below here are my diet period:

8am~ hmm, so sorry to say that I am not able to weight myself today due to the battery exhausted  of my weight machine. But not to worry , I will get a new battery for someday..

10.30am~I ate 2 egg yorks as my light breakfast meal . I used the white eggs to prepare a salad dish^0^

1.30pm~My godsister cooked dishes for us as lunch meal. I ate a really small portion of rice and dishes plus vege soup.

7.30pm~I ate the remaining dishes from the lunch meal as my dinner in small portion of food.

8.30pm~My husband brought me to cafe shop . I ordered a hot sweetened milk.

3.30am~We had our supper at Genting Highland 's Mamak stall.My husband and his elder were having their spicy dishes and teh tarik whereas I drank a glass of susu tarik panas. Pretty cold out there , but my body condition was able to withstand it without wearing any jackets.I wore a short sleeve t-shirt and a pair of short jeans in a cold condition.,,haha^@^ Both of them have to wear long sleeve shirts and a pair of long jeans during this cold condition, even my husband surrounded his neck with a grey-coloured long scarf, so that they won't catch cold easily . For me, it was just being fun to pretend  a steel like strong body lady who can resist any cold breeze.I was proud of myself although it was not a grand way indeed.Actually ,it was bad to behave that way though.  

ps>>We stayed overnight at Genting Highland, I love the cool and the cold breeze there.Talk about the diet , totally speechless which i would say to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment