Saturday 16 March 2013

☆Diet Journey Day 6☆

below here are my diet period:

2pm~We just came back from cold breezing freezing Genting Highland and arrived at Cheras on time. We had our lunch at the Bakuteh shop.It was so hot there due to the hot sunny weather .I was really uncomfortable with the heat surrounding me.No choice, they wanted to have lunch there . It seemed everyone were so hungry except me. Every dishes prepared at the Bakuteh shop are part of the high calories foods.I was not feeling well ,so i avoid myself to touch on those food and only drank 100plus .  

3.30pm~Since my godsister was not feeling well too, she only prepared hot plain porridge for me which is still inside the pot .I was hungry , so i ate 2 small bowl of hot plain porridge. There was nothing special in the porridge, except the potatoes and carrots in it.Taste not bad at all.Hmm . It was a good dish for someone who are on diet like me^^

4.15pm~ I ate a bowl of home made salad which prepared by myself...cabbage,carrots, apples, egg white,mushroom all together plus soy milk in it.See, how nutritious my homemade salad is. High fibre and protein source in it.

6.30pm-9.30pm~It was a rainy day,I took a super nice nap , it was so comfortable to sleep at this time.

10pm~Husband suddenly asked my godsister and I out .We were asked to go to the cafe shop nearby.His mum also was there. When godsister and I arrived there, I saw them ,they were drinking beer...His mum treated us some drinks. I ordered a tin of 100plus to drink. 100plus again !!!Hmm,,,haha...And I said thank to her.

2am~Zzzz

ps>>How about my latest update weight??Just because today we were at Genting Highland and I didn't bring the weight machine along, so I couldn't take any measurement on my weight .Hmm, have to wait until tomorrow to get measurement ,hihi.>>^~^<<

No comments:

Post a Comment